Happy 2OO9!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1/1/09

I have been waiting until New Year's Day to blog on this lovely, lovely customer, the newly married Mrs. Vicki Thomasson.

SHE HAS SUCH A WONDERFUL JUBILANT PERSONALITY!

(I've blogged about this piece before, but not about who became the Phoenix Rising from the Ashes rightful owner!)

She bought this piece a few days before Christmas, with plans to wear it last night, ie, New Year's Eve! I want to see those pics!!

Vicki also got married in one of my pieces -- I also want to see those pics one day!!

Vicki is happy, happy, happy, always aglow and excited, and will without fail forever glean from life all that it has to offer. I adore her energy and enthusiasm.

She is a mood-lifter on legs! Happy 2009, Vicki!!!

Happy 2009 ALL!

A1158, SOLD


No comments:

Post a Comment