Marry Me Little Turtle

04/11/09

Ok -- this is my little brother, aka Doc Wallace. He is a history professor.

This is his BRIDE, Melinda Spencer and . . . drum roll please . . .
as of today, Melinda Spencer WALLACE!!

She's a GIFTED science teacher for AP students.

AND TODAY IS THEIR WEDDING DAY!!!

I'm not really here typing this. I pre-blogged and right now I'm at the wedding!!!

This is a photo from when the lovebirds took a cruise together to Alaska. Mark "Doc" bought her the turtle necklace to surprise her. ♥Melinda LOVES turtles!♥

Her wedding dress is stunning -- and I made the necklace to go with it!! Definitely stay tuned so I can blog on that once the photographs are developed!!!




CONGRATULATIONS YOU TWO!!!


LOVE YOU BOTH!!!!










Signed Kay Adams, A0322
Joy Collection, Sold

No comments:

Post a Comment