Twist & TuRN!

06/26/09

When I look at this necklace, I always think of Pat Benatar's song "The Good Life" from her jazz and blues album, released back in 1991. (Egads!!)

It's got a great throw-back tune and is so good-mood setting.

There's a line from the song in particular that makes me think of this necklace . . .

"Now people like to have their fun, bend their knees in twist and turns. Talk on, about the Good Life."

When I hear this one line, this necklace, with it's twisting and turning components, is instantly in my mind's eye.

Here's a link to this great song, 'cause if you've never heard it, you simply must!!

The Good Life


A GREAT SONG.

BY A FANTASTIC SINGER.

TO GO WITH A STELLAR Twisty Turny (& pOsH) NECKLACE!!

Now that's the GOOD LIFE! :)

Signed Kay Adams, A1438
Posh Collection, $220

No comments:

Post a Comment