None Other

07/04/09

I've seen it beautiful --
Switzerland, Sweden.

I've seen it struggle --
Zimbabwe, Russia.

I've seen it primitive --
Peru, Thailand

And I have seen it Fortunate --
The United States of America.


We are lucky and I am grateful.

Grateful for our schools, our roads, our abundance of food.

Grateful for our endless opportunities and choice of free enterprise.

Grateful for our building codes and our health standards.

Grateful for our public utilities, our clean water and modern plumbing anywhere and everywhere.

Grateful for our law enforcement, our firefighters, our hospitals.

Grateful for our military.

Grateful for our government.

There is none other.
We are a fortunate, fortunate people.

LET FREEDOM RING.

Signed Kay Adams, A1069
Lore Collection, $195, Sold

No comments:

Post a Comment