OVER The MOON!

05/22/09

Yes -- GOING OVER THE MOON!

On Aladdin's Cloud!

It's was sooo nice flyin' high and feeling groovy while making this free spirited wacky whimsy.

Sometimes when I create I'm in a zone that is leading me to places I can't wait to get to.

The detail on this piece ABOUNDS!

The bottom "flower" is an showpiece in itself that I made out of the paddle backs off of old clip earrings.





There are stars and spankles and Swarovski diamond cut circles!

There is carnival glass, and opal florettes and hematite montees!!

There are 1920's bull's eye glass galore and rhinestone discs!!!

There is butterscotch moonglow, irridescent sugarbeads and oval dimpled cabochons!!!!

And Aladdin gets to fly and reside in all of it!!!!

Permanently!!


HE LIVES IN IT!

Aladdin's a lucky guy.


Signed Kay Adams, A1380
Juice Collection, $345

No comments:

Post a Comment