Life's Little Treasures
Tiny little treasures.
- the leaf-shaped clasp of an antique 1930's filigree bracelet
- an antique carved mother-of-pearl miniature sash buckle.
- a 1950's former faux pearl heart pin.
- a turn of the century carved shell cameo which I hand wired into an old filigree Krementz bezel.
- a extremely old copper flower cap centered with a 1970's pearl earring stud, then hand applied with patina.
- a ladies 1940's watch movement as removed from the antique wrist watch.
- an intricately carved mother-of-pearl star, and an earring in it's former life.
Yes, life's little treasures, indeed.
Signed Kay Adams, A1672
Lore Collection, Sold