3/4/63 - 6/5/10

06/05/10

Rest in peace my beautiful brother.

Life dealt you a rough hand.

And the role model you were was unparalleled.



A lifetime of severe mental complications coupled with paralyzing multiple sclerosis and yet throughout your life you remained so spirited and held more joy than many people may ever come to find. What an inspiration you have ALWAYS been.



I want front row seats to the concert with you put on with Jimi Hendrix.

I love you CC. You save a spot up there for me.

Tell God I said Hi.





Black and white photos by Kim Schmidt. Thank you, Kim . . . the photos mean more to us than you will ever know.

5 comments:

  1. Kay,

    What a beautiful tribute to an apparently beautiful man. My thoughts, prayers and love are with you at this most difficult time. May God hold you and your family in his loving arms as you grieve the loss and revel in knowing where your beloved brother is now. Peace and love be with you..

    In His Love,
    Fawn*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kay, I'm so sorry about your loss, and my thoughts go toward your family, too, especially your sweet mom, who has lost her child. I met your brother in your shop one or two times several years ago. He was there with your mother for the day, I believe. Am glad I got to meet him. He had a wonderful family to help him through the trials of his life. My thoughts and prayers go out to you and your family during this time of sadness. Take care. Joyce Hart

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so sorry Kay. I remember your telling me about your brother during our photography class way back when. He is at peace now. Praise be to God. My heart goes out to you on your loss.
    Linda Peay

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear Kay,
    I'm so sorry to hear of your loss. Praying God's peace and comfort on you all. I have no doubt that you have been as much a blessing to your brother as he has been to you; may your memories fill your heart until you see him again.
    Jeanne Holt

    ReplyDelete
  5. XOXOXO, nobody knows how it is cruel.

    ReplyDelete